12 Week Post Pregnancy Ab Rehab Course (Coaching Included)
Flatten Your Core & Heal Your Pelvic Floor, Once & For All!
All New Ab Rehab Challenge will start on Monday, March 2nd! (We'll be going through the first 4 weeks of this program together, to make sure you get started off on the right track. You'll have lifetime access to the Facebook group, though!). Whichever you prefer, you will still get access to our private community and option to get coaching!
THIS PLAN IS DESIGNED TO HELP THE FOLLOWING:
- Diastasis Recti: Separation of the muscles along the midline of the abdomen and weakness of the linea alba.
- Mommy Pooch: A result of diastasis recti or result of core dysfunction of the lower TA's
- Improving Ab Definition and Strength: Whether you're 6 weeks post pregnancy or 16 years your core can't heal without proper training and activation. No matter your time post partum, it's never too late to heal, improve and fix core dysfunction and weakness.
- Incontinence: Leaking isn't cool. And although it's common, it's certainly not normal. We work to fix this program while also taking a look at the root cause (hint: it's not always just your pelvic floor causing the issue).
- Back Pain: This can be caused by many things: weakness, diastasis or even c-sections. Yes really! We cover all of that and more in this program. Ridding back pain and educating you on where this may be stemming from.
- Confidence: This is listed last, but not least. Your body matters and if you aren't happy with yours, we need to change that. Feeling comfortable in your own skin and confident in your appearance, strength and function has a trickle down impact on everything from our mood, our relationships and sex life. My goal is to help you feel on top of the world with your ideal Mom bod.
HERE'S WHAT YOU'LL GET WITH THIS PROGRAM:
✅ Learn how to activate your core with our in house physical therapist. Mom's often have initial road blocks with even activating their full core unit post baby. We can't strengthen something we can't access (no matter how hard you try). We have partnered with an in-house DPT Dr. Aaron Pierson CFMT who hosts our activation series helping you fully access your current core capabilities while teaching you how to turn on your core so we can properly strengthen and rebuild it.
✅ Learn how to make this plan work with your life. Anytime, anywhere is what this course offers. Follow along video workouts with Nancy and Dr. Aaron Pierson are accessible from your computer or phone to take you step by step through every move and workout. Our easy printable schedule can go right on your fridge or save to your phone for you to stay on track. Workouts are 15-30 minutes long and can be done in any space with minimal equipment.
✅ Learn how to tweak the program to find your sweet spot and see best results for your specific body. Need more focus for your pelvic floor? Done. Need to hit glutes a little more? We got you. Need to fix that posture once and for all? Done! Our easily supplemental workouts offer customization for your journey in our course to make it work optimally for your body and goals.
✅Re-build your foundation brick by brick- the right way. This course is laid out in 4 phases with every workout strategically scheduled for you to re-program motor control, correct your alignment and posture, while healing your core and pelvic floor and closing your diastasis once and for all.
✅ Once post partum, always post partum! Whether you had a baby 2 months ago or 12 years ago, this plan can be effective to help you heal, flatten and strengthen your core unit (the right way!) once and for all.
✅ COACHING: Private Facebook Group for community support, coaching from myself and my team (access for LIFE!), as well as daily check in posts and weekly videos.
Almost all women get ab separation during pregnancy. It is actually very common for this separate to never fully heal, and to feel the symptoms for long after you've "healed." BUT... it also CAN be fixed. Yup – I know, doctors, friends and other Mama’s may have told you that its just a “mommy pouch” but girlfriend – they are WRONG!
This course is broken down into four (4) three (3) week phases each with its own schedule, rehab move, and ab circuit! The course also includes initial assessments, supplemental workouts, activation routine from our in house DPT Dr. Aaron Pierson CFMT as well as its own exclusive coaching community to interact with other Moms and Nancy.
This 12 week digital program has every core move and workout laid out for you in four phases. Each phase includes strategically designed ab circuits, daily ab rehabilitation moves and optional strength and cardio workouts to get your core strong and engaged while healing any ab separation or diastasis that you may be experiencing.
If you have yet to undergo a formal birth recovery protocol - this plan is for YOU! Regardless of how old your children all all women must complete a formal rehab program to have a complete recovery from pregnancy and to avoid potential long term compounding issues.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE TRANSFORMATIONS & TESTIMONIALS!